Recent research carried out by PAUSE highlighted that senior HR leaders are finding it increasingly difficult to support employee Mental Well Being (MWB) in their organisations.
We found that the most common challenges experienced were:
- Hybrid and remote working has made identifying employees struggling with MWB very challenging
- It is difficult to convince employees to seek MWB support
- The level of energy expended on promoting Employee Assistance Programmes far exceeds the benefits to employees and the organisation
- Organisations are unable to measure the extent of their organisational MWB issues and the changes in MWB trends over time
At PAUSE, we can help address these challenges by conducting an independent Mental Well Being (MWB) audit in your organisation. Working with all stakeholders across your organisation we conduct a Mental Well Being audit by:
- Examining the current structures, communication and behaviours of stakeholders at all levels of your organisation
- Presenting a picture of the current and desired future state
- Providing recommendations on how your organisation may best support and empower employees, individually and collectively, to manage and maintain their own MWB
Conducting a MWB audit is a powerful way to start, continue or deepen the Mental Well Being conversation in your organisation as it solicits reality, perspectives and concerns of employees across all levels of your business.