At PAUSE, we offer supervision and training for those supporting employees with low Mental Wellbeing.
Many front line managers, wellbeing champions and HR personnel find it difficult to carry out one or more of the following:
- Identify the signs and symptoms of low MWB
- Approach employees about whom they have a MWB concern
- Build connection with employees who are struggling with low MWB
- Facilitate conversations that ‘get beneath the surface’, enabling employees to understand how they really are and what next steps they need
- Encourage employees to reach out for professional support
- Manage their own MWB, whilst supporting others
Training provides the building blocks that enable your employees to carry out their role in supporting employee MWB in your organisation.
‘Enabling Human Connection’ our introductory training for those new to working with Mental Wellbeing.
b. Bespoke Training based on organisational culture, trends and needs. A brief audit will determine training needs by examining:
- Previous MWB training carried out
- Employee confidence and competency levels in working with MWB challenges, and
- Current organisational needs
Ongoing supervision services offers a restorative space to PAUSE and reflect for those supporting employees with low Mental Wellbeing.
- On-going learning and development
- Re-assurance, using a strengths-based approach
- Forward moving steps
- Increased self-awareness and confidence
- Self-care, while supporting others
We offer both group and individual supervision services:
Group supervision are planned sessions that take place at regular intervals. All employees involved in supporting MWB in your organisation attend supervision sessions as a group.
Individual supervision sessions are provided on a needs-basis. Sessions are generally ad-hoc in nature, with 24-hour notice, in response to a pressing concern.